We encourage all children to wear school uniform, items with logos can be purchased direct from our school supplier - Brigade. Shirts, trousers and plain grey v-neck jumpers can be purchased from department stores or supermarkets.
- Generic grey tunic, skirt, trousers or shorts - required
- Generic white blouse/shirt - required
- Generic grey v-neck jumper with or without logo or cardigan - optional
- Generic grey tights, grey socks, white socks, white tights - required
- Generic black shoes - not trainers or boots - required
- School tie - required from Brigade
- Maroon school blazer with logo - required from Brigade
- Summer option - generic maroon school summer dress
- Hair ties should be either maroon, black, or white only
- No nail varnish
- Generic black shorts - required
- Generic black tracksuit or leggings - optional
- Generic plain white polo shirt without logo - required
- Generic plimsolls or trainers - required
- Generic white socks - required
- In colder weather, black plain tracksuits should be worn
Book Bag or School Logo Backpack
- A Book bag with the school logo is required for Key Stage 1 - required
- A small bag may be used for Key Stage 2
Please ensure any clothing coming to school is clearly named.
For safety reasons jewellery, particularly earrings, should NOT be worn to school. This is particularly important on P.E. / Swimming days.
Make-up, hair dye, nail vanish, gel/acrylic nails, bows and ribbons are NOT allowed.